For the record, I'm neither an academic nor a scholar, and admittedly, I've never been to many of the places posted here. So if someone should find a mistake, or believe I omitted something, please feel free to email me and I'll correct it.

I can be contacted at dms2_@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

JUDEA

The ancient tribal territory of Judah, later modified to “Judea”, is a medium sized desert and steppe area roughly stretching from Jerusalem in the north to Beersheba in the south, and includes the cities of Bethlehem and Hebron. Most of the international community considers this area to be illegally occupied by the Jews. I’d respond to that, but I really shouldn’t use that kind of language on a blog. For a brief history of this area, I refer you to this blog’s posting here.

In between all the intifadas, attacking Jews who reclaim stolen Jewish property, Zionist and Arab prevention of Jews freely going to their holy places, rocks being thrown at passing motorists, Molotov cocktails, etc., not to mention international Jew-hatred resulting in multiple condemnations, especially from that Pile of Shit in New York, the Jewish population, commonly referred to as “settlers”, continues to try to lead normal lives, operate businesses, and conduct archaeological excavations of which, there are many sites. In fact, archaeological excavations continue to this day. See this article from IsraelNationalNews.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment